DLA Piper received 46 individual lawyer rankings and 68 firm rankings in The Legal 500 Latin America 2022 guide.
Read the full DLA Piper’s Latam ranking by clicking here.
• “The firm’s extensive presence in Latin America itself has helped land it a steady pipeline of engagements from regional lenders” • The Legal 500, International Firms – Banking & Finance
• “DLA Piper’s ability to consistently land big-ticket engagements is a testament to its growing corporate and M&A platform in Latin America and the US. Having built out its Latin America offices, including an especially strong team in Bogota, it has expanded its US-based team. The group has an extensive international corporate and private equity client base that frequently turns to it for Latin America transactions”. The Legal 500, International Firms – Corporate and M&A
• “The enlarged group has a particularly strong standing in conventional power and renewables, especially in Mexico, although the firm has an extensive record in Latin America-wide engagements, thanks in part to its strong local teams in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and elsewhere”. The Legal 500, International Firms – Projects & Energy
• “DLA Piper’s extensive presence in Latin America itself and US-based teams that are focused on the region, ensures a steady flow of capital markets engagements, particularly on the issuer side”. The Legal 500, International Firms – Capital Markets
• “DLA Piper’s Miami office has an excellent standing in Latin America M&A, thanks to the presence of key partner Francisco Cerezo, who is co-chair of the Latin America corporate and finance practice. He and the team have an impressive international corporate and private equity client base (…). The broader Miami office is active in a range of Latin America disputes, including breach of contract cases.” The Legal 500, International Firms – City Focus-Miami